Our objectives are:
- To help Catholic married women to appreciate the sacramental character, responsibilities and permanence of marriage, and to live in unselfish love observing the laws of God and His Church.
- To assist them to bring up their children as practising Catholics and public-spirited citizens.
- To teach and defend Christian values in family life and to ensure a Catholic education for their children.
- To foster vocations in life especially in Christian Marriage and Family Life and in the Priesthood and Religious Life.
- If you are interested in joining the UCM, than please contact;
the UCM President- Maureen Doodson Tel: 8914601